Pages

.

2016 Achievement Goals

Hey! I personally don't believe in New Year, New You, or any of those other corny lines that people say when January 1st ticks round. I think that you can and should change things you don't like within yourself when you realise them. You shouldn't have to wait for a new year to reassess your life and where you are going. With that being said, this year is kind of different for me. I have had a lot of things happen in a short amount of time, which has placed mine and the pets lives upside down. Therefore, I have been reassessing a lot of things and have decided some things I would love to achieve with the pets and the blog for 2016.

1. Interview Series
Last year, we interviewed Alex from Bow Wow Boutique and it had such amazing feedback and was one of my favourite posts of the year. I want to continue this into the new year, and interview many small business owners, possibly aim for one a month. I think this is an awesome way to find new small businesses, but also inspire others out there to follow their passion and dreams.

2. YouTube Videos
I have been sporadically uploading videos to YouTube over the last year and a half, but have never been able to have a schedule for these, or atleast upload semi regularly. This is something I really want to work on into this year, as I really enjoy making videos as well as watching others. If you would want to watch these, head over to our YouTube and subscribe so you won't ever miss an upload.

3. Agility Competition
Diego is now of an age where he will be allowed to compete in an Agility Competition and this is something I have always been excited to do with him. So for 2016 I will want to not only teach Diego the ins and outs of Agility, I want to be able to compete in our first competition. I will be definitely writing blog posts (and possibly videos) on our progress so you can follow along with us.

4. More Charity Work
As we become a little bit more known in the community as DaisyPets, I would love to use that reach to help more animals and charities in need. Animal Rescues and Charities have always been important to me, and we have done some work with HUHA but I would love to do more hands on work and actually make more of a difference. So not only will I start to volunteer my time for cleaning and dog walking, I will be running different things through our FaceBook page in hope of raising funds, or products for these charities.

5. Explore More of New Zealand
New Zealand is a beautiful place, and although I have really explored a few places that I have lived and holidayed, I have missed a giant chunk of the country. I am blessed to live in one of the most beautiful countries, and up until now I have somewhat ignored that fact. So, this being my main goal of 2016, I want to explore more of the country with Diego in tow. I have hardly been to the South Island so that will be where I want to try and see the most, but also am hoping to do a bunch of Weekend trips to random parts of the North Island. I will also be documenting this throughout the year, so you will be able to see some of the awesome places we visit.

Thank you for reading. I would love to hear what kind of things that you are hoping to achieve this year. Leave a comment below with all your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment