Pages

.

Daisy's Doggy Deli Halloween Treats

Hey! I pestered the lovely Suzanne from Daisy's Doggy Deli to make me some Halloween treats for the pooches. Not only did I pester though, I gave her a short time frame. I am the queen of leaving everything til the last minute, and therefore made sure that Suzanne was on the same time frame as I. She stood up to the challenge and started to test some Halloween cookie recipes for me. She had never made Halloween dog treats, nor had she any idea on how she was going to do these.


She ended up making some marvellous treats, however, unfortunately because of that quick turn around their was no real chance to test them before she shipped them off to me. This meant that when the parcel arrived (on a very hot, spring day) the icing on the mummy had unfortunately melted everywhere. It looked quite the sight, closer to marmite toast than a mummy. She emailed me her apologises, and said that unfortunately they are not promotional and she will try again next year.

I decided to still take photos as the dogs ate their new treats in hopes of getting some funny shots. Instead, I managed to capture their absolute joy at eating these treats. I couldn't let some melted icing ruin the amazing work that Suzanne had done. So here I am to show you the photos of the dogs enjoying their Halloween cookies from Daisy's Doggy Deli. As you can see, each dog had a different eating style. Diego seem to be all lips when chewing, Ollie didn't want to eat it while I held and Chico went in teeth blazing. Sadly, you won't be able to purchase your own replica's of these, but you can shop her other amazing dog cookies that Diego absolutely adores as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment